New York Night Tour
Manhattan & Brooklyn at night
Introduce yourself to killer sights with this night walking tour in New York City.
Take in the views, enjoy the breeze, absorb the culture and feel the vibe. Pinch yourself! Its only 3 hours.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Broadway Street, City Hall and City Hall Park, Woolworth Building, One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial, Trinity Church, St Paul’ Chapel and St Paul’s Churchyard, Charging Bull.
- Battery Park
- See both Brooklyn and Manhattan at night;
- Get ready for a lot of excellent photo ops;
- Explore the Brooklyn Heights that will inspire you to come back;
- Savor the views and enjoy the breeze at the Fulton Ferry Landing Pier in Brooklyn;
- Step back in time at Dumbo, Brooklyn;
- Take an epic Brooklyn bridge walk;
- Indulge in dramatic views of Manhattan skyline;
- Enjoy authentic local ice cream made in-house (optional, not included in price),
- End your day with the finest views of Jersey City in Battery Park.
Make like a local and head along the Brooklyn Heights for a breathtaking scene that only locals know about. The iconic landmark magically lit up at night sets the stage for romance.
Originally known as Brooklyn Village, this area of Brooklyn has been popular since 1834, and is famed for its low-rise architecture and brownstone rowhouses.
Brooklyn heights has evolved as one of NYC’s greatest arts districts
Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
This high-art New York Ice-cream palace will make you drool like a kid before Christmas. You’ll debate between Peaches & Cream and Chocolate Chocolate Chunk. Or Butter Pecan… Whatever you choose is the best choice and you’ll know it when you try it. This ice-cream will make you go nonverbal for some time.
Whether it’s a brisk spring night or lazy summer night, the ice cream here is always worth the chill.
Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass is the city's 90th historic district, the top thing to do in Brooklyn and is often referred to as the last true arts community in New York.
Dumbo is home to home to Bargemusic, so if you are a classical music lover, this night experience will be very special to you.
Walk along the shore and look at the beautiful skyline and harbor sights before we walk the legendary Brooklyn Bridge.
Walk Brooklyn Bridge for great views of the city and fun facts form the history of New York and Brooklyn. Take advantage of the city lights to take the postcard-style shots.
As you walk to Manhattan across Brooklyn Bridge, imagine: one of the oldest bridges in the United States, a National Historic Landmark, featured in all kinds of television series and movies like Gangs of New York, Independence Day, I Am Legend, Godzilla and many more.
Although it can be windy and chilly, this architectural masterpiece is absolutely a must-do in New York City.
Being the oldest north–south main road in NYC, Broadway Street dates back to the first New Amsterdam settlement. It is also one of the longest streets in America with a total length of 53 km (33 mi).
We’ll take a short but dynamic walk in Lower Manhattan – Civic Center and Word Trade Center district.
They say it’s all about experience, you’ll know why tonight. Along the way you will see: City Hall and City Hall Park, Woolworth Building, One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial, Trinity Church, St Paul’ Chapel and St Paul’s Churchyard, Charging Bull.
Perfect place to relax and unwind. Scenery like this needs to be seen and photographed to be believed.
This is the end of our New York City Night Tour. You may choose to explore the area in more detail or end this day with fine dining at some of the nearby restaurants. Enjoy!
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your New York City Night tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in New York.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + An optional photo session of spectacular nightlife of New York City scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This New York City by night tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Fantastic tour! I thought that 3 hours is far not enough to get a taste of the local night life. Well, it isn’t, but you really enjoy the experience. It’s like your favorite cake – you’ve tried a piece and you can’t stop yourself from having more and more. That what I call a high quality experience. I had to ask my private guide to keep my a company for one more hour, and he did stay, so we had some drinks together in one of the finest restaurants. I can definitely say, that it’s the tour I will remember the most.
Rodrigo, Portugal, Sep 21, 2016
- This tour is so much fun. It also was very refreshing taking a new perspective on New York at night. After the sun goes down, the city changes drastically. It’s not a busy hub of the universe anymore, it’s more like a fun stirring dancefloor full of people feeling the rhythm and dancing to it. Our private guide was always by our side, telling us interesting stories and jokes, making our tour more fun and memorable. 3 hours had gone by so fast and by the time we had to return to the hotel we’ve been feeling sad to say good bye to our local guide. Thanks.
Alexander N, Monaco, Sep 21, 2016
- I’ve been to New York with my sister once, but this time we’ve tried something new – New York city night tour. Usually we never take tours, as it’s very inconvenient to be stuck with a bunch of people in a group, waiting until everyone is done taking pictures. Total mess. But this time we made an exception, as there is no group, and you get your own private guide/friend in the city. Besides, it’s a night tour, which is totally cool. It expended our horizons, for sure. Honestly, we highly recommend taking this tour, especially to such sceptics as we are. We loved it.
Paul L, France, Sep 21, 2016
- Highly recommended to get a new experience in New York. Loved to discover the Ice cream factory and walk on a Brooklyn bridge at night. My private guide was fabulous, she shared some outstanding stories about New York which I wouldn’t find even in a stack of books. She was also very entertaining and beautiful. I enjoyed the tour very much.
Gabriel R, France, Sep 21, 2016