- I’m a dance lover. I’m a champion of Russia in ballroom dance.
- I finished the best university in Russia – Lomonosov Moscow State University with red diploma. I studied law, but I don’t work as a lawyer.
- In 2012 I made debut in Vienna Ball in Moscow.
- I took part in a social program which is called «Big Brothers, Big Sisters». The whole point of this program is that you become a volunteer of one of kids from an orphanage. I think that adults can and should help kids stay out of trouble.
- My passion is art. I’m ready to spend all my free time on going to museums, art galleries, lectures and art evenings.
- My favorite artist is Van Gogh.
- My favorite season is summer, I can’t stand cold weather, that’s why my dream is to move to the sea.
- I love travelling. My best trip has been to Jamaica. It was odd, vivid and inspirational adventure.
- I like reading books, I prefer classic literature.
- I’m upbeat. I like smiling, I’m an outgoing, modest and happy person.