Take a look inside Los Angeles’ vibrant districts. Cover all downtown and immerse yourself into past, present and future that collide to create a unique Los Angeles local vibe.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- See over 30 Los Angeles attractions on a 3-hour driving tour;
- Learn a lot of fun facts about fascinating historic landmarks;
- Experience must-see and off the beaten path of LA;
- Take a journey of Los Angeles’ first settlers in El Pueblo district;
- Visit the city’s most colorful districts, enclaves and the epicenter of all cool things in LA;
- Discover the city’s oldest, newest, and tallest buildings and architectural gems;
- Stroll Grand Park for scenic views;
- Admire the dazzling display of ornate ironwork, cage elevators, marble staircases in an iconic Bradbury Building;
- Take pictures of the world’s shortest railway;
- See the last of the great rail stations built in the US;
- Take advantage of your visit to trendy bargain districts;
- Sample historic charm in Grand Central Market which is a hub for artisan food;
- Get your caffeine fix in one of the most instagram-able coffee shops in LA.
- Chinatown: Central Plaza, West Plaza, Chung King Road, Thien Hau Temple, Hop Louie, Far East Plaza.
- El Pueblo: Union Station, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes, Avila Adobe, Sepulveda House, Plaza Catholic Church, Olvera street.
- Little Tokyo: Japanese Garden, Koyasan Buddhist Temple, Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple, Go For Broke Monument, Union Center for the Arts, Home is Little Tokyo Mural, Japanese markets and bakeries.
- Civic Center: City Hall.
- Bunker Hill: Walt Disney Concert Hall, Grand Park, Grand Central Market, Angel’s Walk, The Brad
- Financial District: Central Library, the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, US Bank Tower, The BLOC Fig at 7th shopping mall.
- Historic Core: Broadway Theater District, Bradbury Building, Eastern Columbia Building, The Theater at Ace Hotel.
- Jewelry District: Pershing Square, Spring Arcade Building.
- Arts District: street graffiti art.
- Fashion District: Santee Alley and Flower Market.
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in Los Angeles.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Los Angeles scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This Driving tour Los Angeles can be modified to meet your preferences.