Get to know the city which wakes up at night with glittering night lights. Practice your “Eu amo Lisboa” because this night you are going to fall in love with Lisbon!
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Miradouro de Santa Catarina
- Bairro Alto
- Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara
- Gloria Elevator
- Praca dos Restauradores
- Largo Trindade Coelho
- Rossio Square
- Terreiro do Paсo (Praca do Comercio)
- Private Lisbon night tour with your friendly local guide;
- Explore main city attractions and things to do;
- Visit the heart of Lisbon nightlife;
- Discover how local Portuguese spend their nights;
- Experience national ways to have fun at Bairro Alto;
- See sparkling lights of night city;
- Ride legendary Lisbon elevators;
- Get amazed with wonderful illumination of historical monuments;
- Get recommendations of the best local trendy places to visit at night from your guide;
- Admire gorgeous panoramic views of Lisbon.
Miradouro de Santa Catarina
Let’s start exploring night Lisbon from this famous observation deck. Picturesque Miradouro de Santa Catarina rises above Lisbon rooftops and opens fantastic panorama of Tagus River. From here you will also have an opportunity to see one of the longest (more than 2 km) bridges in the world – 25th of April Bridge (which is often compared with legendary San Francisco Bridge) in its bright red color and beautiful illumination. Unforgettable scene!
The Lisbon night tour is impossible without visiting its sleepless and bustling center of nightlife. Glistering with bright lights, Bairro Alto is exactly the must-visit place at night. Lively and cheerful, this neighborhood offers a great amount of opportunities to spend a great time. Bairro Alto is perfect for visiting bars or fado clubs, having a drink and making new friends. Feel the unique atmosphere of endless happiness.
Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara
Experience the magnificence of night Lisbon looking over it from one of the highest points! Just imagine: dark sky, thousands of lights, majestic monuments including St George Castle sparkling with its illumination, the panorama of Tagus River and Lisbon slopes going down to it… The whole city at your fingertips!
Now we are going to experience Lisbon legend – Gloria Elevator which is not just city transport but also a famous tourist attraction and National monument. Having a history of more than 100 years, Gloria keeps the charm and romance of old Lisbon. During the journey you can have a chance to look at authentic city streets and enjoy great views of the night city.
Praca dos Restauradores
One of the main Lisbon squares looks extremely beautiful at night! 30-m high obelisk built in honor of liberty of Portugal and magnificent buildings around the square seem to be more majestic with magic backlights. Praca dos Restauradores is also a great place to spend nice time with a drink in numerous restaurants including world famous Hard Rock Café.
Largo Trindade Coelho
This small square is famous by stunning Sao Roque Church which was built in 16th century and is considered to be one of the oldest Jesuit churches in the world. If you have more time in Lisbon we highly recommend to visit this church in the daytime to admire rich interior with fantastic mosaics, golden altar and frescos. But the atmosphere of this place at night is also very exciting.
Magical and a bit gloomy spirit of old times is inexpressible!
No doubt that Rossio Square is one of the most beautiful in Lisbon. At night it lights up bright and becomes a very lively place. Baroque fountains, National Theatre and Column with statue of Pedro IV with illumination will surely amaze. Rossio is a highly popular meeting point for locals and one of the favourite places for tourists to have a nice time at night. Here you will find cafes and bars to satisfy all tastes.
One of the most famous places here is legendary art-deco Nicola café opened in 1929.
Terreiro do Paсo (Praca do Comercio)
Praca do Comercio is one of the biggest squares in Europe and it looks spectacular and impressive at any time. When you come here at night you will be charmed with hundreds of lights and great panoramic view of Tagus River. The square is a hot spot of Lisbon nightlife which offers plenty of different clubs, bars and restaurants.
Admire stunning city views, get to recommendations from your guide for the things to do after the tour and enjoy unique vibe of Lisbon!
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your Lisbon by Night tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in Lisbon.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Lisbon scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This night tour in Lisbon can be modified to meet your preferences.