Ivanovskaya Hill in historical downtown of Moscow
Why: The high point in the center of Moscow, located in the east of the White city. One of the 7 hills Moscow stands on!
- Ivanovskaya gorka is the true architectural conservancy area! People from all over the world come here to feel Russian spirit, the wide Russian soul.
- The territory is outlined by Maroseyka, Pokrovka streets, Solyanka and Lubyanka streets. They are connected by lanes where traffic is historically inactive. Pokrovka and Solyanka are a mecca for cozy cafes and restaurants.
- Large vertical drop of unique hilly areas with greenery creates a unique landscape, constantly used by many artists and cameramen in their works.
- Close to the point you can see the famous Ivanovsky monastery, which was established in the 15th century.
Tip: This place is great in spring!
Your Friendly Local Team
Comment or Contact us if you want to have a Free off the beaten path walk around Ivanovskaya Gorka with us!
Most Popular Posts
- Fun Facts: 50 facts about Moscow
We enjoy impressing our tourists and always dig deep to find some original, fun, intriguing ...
- 20 fun facts about Edinburgh
Our Moscow tour guide Dasha traveled to the UK on New Year holidays, and here ...
- 33 Fun Facts of the Moscow Kremlin
A record number of tourists visited Moscow in 2014 - 16.5 million visitors. Guess what is ...