Night Tour in Washington DC
America's most romantic city
Get a glimpse into the most romantic historic town in the US, probably better described as a wizzard's playground at night.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- 3-hour night Washington tour with your friendly local guide;
- Explore the most famous Washington’s attractions by night;
- Admire picturesque illumination of majestic monuments;
- Enjoy a breathtaking postcard view of Capitol at night;
- Get dazzled with numerous lights of night Washington;
- Look at magnificent Lincoln Memorial which is recommended to visit at night;
- See beautiful reflections in calm water of Tidal Basin;
- Feel magical spirit of night USA capital;
- Explore Washington’s nightlife.
Let’s start our tour with one of the most popular Washington attractions which was built in 1922 and reminds ancient Greek temple. Our tourists say this place is really magical and has its unique spirit, and the best way to feel this place in full is to come here at night.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, National WWII Memorial
See the memorials and remember tragic pages of American history. Its backlight and illumination make the atmosphere sacramental.
The 43-ha Tidal Basin is surely the most popular reservoir in Washington. This place at night becomes wonderful. Calm water of Basin, glistening lights and reflection of magnificent monuments in the water – this is a scene you have to see yourself.
169-m tall obelisk is one of the most famous attractions in America. This monument dedicated to the first President of the USA looks extremely mysterious at night.
Walking along the 3-km long National Mall means to see the most important Washington’s monuments, memorials and museums in one place. The color of night adds majesty to this significant alley. In addition, you will get perfect views of Capitol which are impossible to be forgotten.
Now, hold your breath to see a really fascinating moment - the symbol of Washington in all its majesty in the color of night with amazing illumination!
Being an official residence of all American presidents since 1800, the neoclassic building of White House is undoubtedly a must-see attraction not only during the day but also at night. You simply can’t skip this world-famous sight.
We end our tour in Downtown. Take your time to explore this neighborhood by night and to visit numerous restaurants, bars and clubs. Your guide will give you recommendations of the best places to visit.
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your Washington night tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in Washington .
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Washington scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This Washington by night tour can be modified to meet your preferences.