Ultimate 3-day private tour around Saint Petersburg with all the best the Northern Capital of Russia can offer.
Combine must-see and off the beaten path: river cruise, world-known cathedrals, royal palaces, the fortress, picturesque bridges and sculptures, historical downtown, finest landscapes, cozy nooks, local cafes and much-much more!
Highlights of Saint Petersburg:
- See all the main sights of Saint Petersburg in one day, such as St Isaac’s Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral, Winter Palace, Faberge Museum and more!
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own authentic experience;
- Learn all the secrets of St Petersburg;
- Climb down the 2nd deepest station in the world;
- Hear intriguing life stories about Russian Tsars and Emperors (and Empresses): Peter I, Catherine the Great and Alexander II;
- Take pictures of plenty of bridges, like legendary Trinity and Palace bridges, Kazan and Italian bridges, and – just for fun – Red, Blue and Green bridges;
- Combine must-see and off the beaten path of St Petersburg;
- Go to best parks and cafes to meet locals and get a local insight;
- Try Russian authentic cuisine;
- Have Peter I’s favorite drink – coffee – in the best coffee bar of St Petersburg;
- Make friends with your local guide on this exciting 3-day tour of St Petersburg.
Hotel pickup (any time you wish)
Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
Beloselsky Beloozersky Palace and Anichkov Palace
Russian National Library
Monument to Catherine the Great
Coffee experience (optional)
Michael Garden & Michael Palace
Field of Mars
Palace Embankment, Admiralty Embankment, Griboedova Channel, Moika Embankment and Lebyazhya Kanavka Embankment, Fontanka Embankment
Trinity and Palace bridges;
The buildings of Imperial Army General Staff and Royal Guards’ General Staff
The Narva Triumphal Arch
The Admiralty Garden
St Isaac’s cathedral
Red, Green, Blue bridges
Drop off at your hotel or any place you wish.
Highlights of Peterhof:
- Feel the breeze and on a round Neva cruise on a high-speed hydrofoil;
- Have a chance to take memorable stunning shots of Saint Petersburg from a hydrofoil boat;
- Explore the former residence of the Russian Emperors;
- Experience the beauty of Russian Versaille: artistic architectural styles, sparkling fountains, finest landscape and more!
- Learn about the life of Russian royalty back in the 19th century;
- Admire the fantastic Ensemble Of Grand Cascade;
- Have some fun in Joke fountains where you can get totally soaked (only in summer);
- Enjoy a peaceful scenic walk around gold sculptures, serene ponds, fascinating monuments and original palaces;
- Have Russian traditional pancakes on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.
Hotel pickup (any time you wish)
Cruise along the Nera river
Peterhof Park and Gardens
The Grand Palace
The Grottoes of the Grand Cascade
The Special Treasury
The Catherine Block
The Bath Block
Cottage Palace and Alexandria Park
The Imperial Yachts Museum
Ride back to Saint Petersburg
Highlights of Peter and Paul Cathedral + Strelka island:
- Discover the gems of Peter and Paul Fortress, the birthplace of the city;
- Explore the oldest and the most striking building of St Petersburg;
- Take a sneak peek into a prison museum and torture chamber – Trubetskoy Bastion;
- Learn about outstanding Russian rulers;
- Visit the tombs of Russian Emperors;
- Get an insight into daily life of St. Petersburg in the 19th – early 20th centuries;
- Catch the legendary gun shot when a cannon fires a blank shot from the Naryshkin Bastion;
- Get impressed with the ceremony of the guard mounting (every Saturday during the summer season);
- See a unique complex of the bells of Peter and Paul Cathedral;
- See 500 items, including archeological finds, telling the story of Peter and Paul fortress;
- See 600 items from the collection of furniture of the XVIII – early XX century;
- See 5000 objects of porcelain and glassware of Russian and West European production;
- Stunning views of Winter Palace, Vasilievsky Island and Neva river on our Trinity bridge walk;
- Enjoy spectacular views over the St Petersburg skyline on the 138 feet high belfry;
- Visit Vasilievsky Island which is the largest in St. Petersburg and one of the oldest parts of the city;
- Reward yourself with refreshing drinks in a local cozy cafe or bar.
Peter and Paul Fortress:
Scenic Trinity bridge walk
Petrovskiy Curtain Wall and Gate
Kronverkskaya Curtain Wall and Gate
Nikolskiy Curtain Wall and Gate
Vasilievskaya Curtain Wall and Gate
Neva Curtain Wall
Peter and Paul Cathedral
Bell Tower and Belfry
Exhibitions of the State Museum of History of St Petersburg
Commandant’s House of Peter and Paul Fortress
Trubetskoy Bastion, Naryshkin Bastion, Gosudarev Bastion and Menshikov Bastion, Golovkin Bastion, Zotov Bastion
Grand-Ducal Burial Vault
Monument to Peter the Great
Museum of Cosmonautics and Rocket Technology
The Spit of Vasilievsky Island
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Your tour:||Fun facts, iconic places, local experience, traditional food, friendly guide|
|Your guide:||Bright and energetic local, young, enthusiastic, and fun! Your guide is your local friend.|
|Pick up & Drop off:||Lobby of your hotel or any place you wish|
|Start time:||9am - 12pm|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your 3-day St Petersburg tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 20 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + Meet a local and make a new friend in Saint Petersburg.
- + Exciting fun communication with a local, not just boring history lessons.
- + Ask your guide questions about any subject, get genuinely connected with your guide.
- + Private Saint Petersburg three day tour, customized itinerary, personalized experience.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit your individual preferences.
- + Your personal tour guide focuses solely on you and makes sure you get the most out of your experience.
- + Your personal travel consultant is at your service any time via email, facebook, skype or whatsapp. You will not feel alone with Friendly Local Guides.
- + Must do + off the beaten path of the city.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Local cosy cafes and restaurants with traditional cuisine and interior.
- + Lunch specials on weekdays (Mon-Fri).
- + Best coffee shops in the city.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Saint Petersburg scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + Special offers for taxi and hotels with good location and price.
- + Expert local advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time in St Petersburg.
*This tour can be modified to meet your preferences