Introduce yourself to killer sights with this night walking tour in New York City.
Take in the views, enjoy the breeze, absorb the culture and feel the vibe. Pinch yourself! Its only 3 hours.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Broadway Street, City Hall and City Hall Park, Woolworth Building, One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial, Trinity Church, St Paul’ Chapel and St Paul’s Churchyard, Charging Bull.
- Battery Park
- See both Brooklyn and Manhattan at night;
- Get ready for a lot of excellent photo ops;
- Explore the Brooklyn Heights that will inspire you to come back;
- Savor the views and enjoy the breeze at the Fulton Ferry Landing Pier in Brooklyn;
- Step back in time at Dumbo, Brooklyn;
- Take an epic Brooklyn bridge walk;
- Indulge in dramatic views of Manhattan skyline;
- Enjoy authentic local ice cream made in-house (optional, not included in price),
- End your day with the finest views of Jersey City in Battery Park.
Make like a local and head along the Brooklyn Heights for a breathtaking scene that only locals know about. The iconic landmark magically lit up at night sets the stage for romance.
Originally known as Brooklyn Village, this area of Brooklyn has been popular since 1834, and is famed for its low-rise architecture and brownstone rowhouses.
Brooklyn heights has evolved as one of NYC’s greatest arts districts
Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
This high-art New York Ice-cream palace will make you drool like a kid before Christmas. You’ll debate between Peaches & Cream and Chocolate Chocolate Chunk. Or Butter Pecan… Whatever you choose is the best choice and you’ll know it when you try it. This ice-cream will make you go nonverbal for some time.
Whether it’s a brisk spring night or lazy summer night, the ice cream here is always worth the chill.
Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass is the city's 90th historic district, the top thing to do in Brooklyn and is often referred to as the last true arts community in New York.
Dumbo is home to home to Bargemusic, so if you are a classical music lover, this night experience will be very special to you.
Walk along the shore and look at the beautiful skyline and harbor sights before we walk the legendary Brooklyn Bridge.
Walk Brooklyn Bridge for great views of the city and fun facts form the history of New York and Brooklyn. Take advantage of the city lights to take the postcard-style shots.
As you walk to Manhattan across Brooklyn Bridge, imagine: one of the oldest bridges in the United States, a National Historic Landmark, featured in all kinds of television series and movies like Gangs of New York, Independence Day, I Am Legend, Godzilla and many more.
Although it can be windy and chilly, this architectural masterpiece is absolutely a must-do in New York City.
Being the oldest north–south main road in NYC, Broadway Street dates back to the first New Amsterdam settlement. It is also one of the longest streets in America with a total length of 53 km (33 mi).
We’ll take a short but dynamic walk in Lower Manhattan – Civic Center and Word Trade Center district.
They say it’s all about experience, you’ll know why tonight. Along the way you will see: City Hall and City Hall Park, Woolworth Building, One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial, Trinity Church, St Paul’ Chapel and St Paul’s Churchyard, Charging Bull.
Perfect place to relax and unwind. Scenery like this needs to be seen and photographed to be believed.
This is the end of our New York City Night Tour. You may choose to explore the area in more detail or end this day with fine dining at some of the nearby restaurants. Enjoy!
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your New York City Night tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in New York.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + An optional photo session of spectacular nightlife of New York City scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This New York City by night tour can be modified to meet your preferences.