With all the authentic vibe and magic night lights of Los Angeles, this city tour can become one of the most impulsive experiences in your life.
Whether you want to enjoy the crop of bars, pubs and restaurants in downtown after this Night tour, or explore all 2500 stars in the Walk of Fame, your guide can start and finish the tour accordingly.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Financial district
- Pershing Square
- Walk Disney Concert Hall
- Grand Park and City Hall
- Central Library (from outside)
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Walk of Fame
- Chinese and Dolby Theaters
- Have fun reading all the stars on the ground, and take picture with your favorites;
- Savor the moment while you’re standing in front of the Dolby theater where Oscar takes place annually;
- See the oldest buildings in Los Angeles;
- Explore Civic Center, Bunker Hill, Financial District and Jewelry District – neighborhoods in DTLA) Downtown Los Angele) with a lot of character;
- Experience the City's living history in Historic Core;
- Enjoy night views of LA’s most scenic places and must-see attractions.
Being the most active district in downtown, Financial District boasts a 73-story tower that will be the tallest building in the west once complete in 2017.
Revitalizing Los Angeles' culinary scene, lots of new trendy eateries settled in downtown, and this is just the beginning!
While financial district is decidedly modern, the Historic Core and Jewelry District retain a clear link with the past and you will experience it here, on Pershing Square.
The 11-story Biltmore Hotel was one of the largest hotels in America when it opened in 1923. Designed in the Beaux Arts style with Spanish baroque details, it’s a lovely place for a photo op.
Keep an eye out for vibrant murals, eclectic boutiques and creative gift shops that sell irresistible gifts, vintage clothing and accessories with a bohemian flavor.
The quaint stretch of historic buildings is peppered with old-style theaters and architectural gems, inexpensive cafes, gist shops offering everything from soap and knick-knacks to jewelry and designer shoes.
Walk Disney Concert Hall
One of LA’s most visited and photographed sight for the last 10+ years. Brushed stainless steel and mirror-like steel panels are well worth seeing, especially at night.
Grand Park and City Hall
The 27-story City Hall was completed in 1928 and was the tallest building in Los Angeles for about 30 years. It blends Modern, Classical and Mediterranean styles and looks gorgeous in the color of night.
The views of Grand park in the night are mesmerizing and very romantic!
Central Library (from outside)
The 90-year public library evokes Egyptian design. Limestone sculptures adorn the building’s exterior. Pay a special attention to 12 murals that detail California history.
It is LA’s most treasured landmark and for a good reason.
This is one of the enjoyable streets to stroll, shop, watch people and have coffee at signature Ghirardelli ice-cream and coffee shop.
Every corner of Hollywood boulevard offers unexpected delights. Rummage your way through one-of-a-kind shops, cafes, museums, and plenty opportunities for souvenir shopping.
Walk of Fame
When you are in midst of such power, greatness and talent, it can become a bit too exciting. This is Hollywood after all, so be ready to meet “stars” and the attractions that you would normally see on the news or awards shows.
Don’t miss El Capitan Theater and Capitol Records building nearby!
Chinese and Dolby Theaters (from outside)
Listen to all the gossip and intriguing details about the stars as were passing by these iconic legendary theaters. Learn about the gala events, the festivals and premiers, the Oscars and the history of the Academy Awards.
End your day with an evening of fine-dining at Yamashiro restaurant in Hollywood, or a trendy bar in downtown. Depending on your plans for the rest of the night, your guide can leave you either in Hollywood or Downtown LA, or you can just as well get back to your hotel.
- * The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your Los Angeles Night tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in Los Angeles.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Los Angeles scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This Los Angeles by Night tour can be modified to meet your preferences.