3-Day Tour in Los Angeles
Feel like an Angeleno!
3 days in Los Angeles tour includes all LA attractions, plus a lovely trip to Santa Monica.
5 hours each day, 3 days, total 15 hours.
*The tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- Explore over 30 must-see attractions on a private tour;
- Wake up with the waves on Santa Monica Pier;
- Enjoy celebrity spotting and shop in style on Rodeo Drive;
- See the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame;
- Stock up on souvenirs and fresh produce in the Grove;
- Taste the most popular art venues in LA;
- Plenty of excellent photo opportunities on the tour.
Day 1 of 3 days in Los Angeles. Downtown Los Angeles
Walt Disney Concert Hall
6,500 stainless steel panels, each with a unique size and shape will make our morning bright and sparkling, If not surrealistic!
This green oasis has become a weekend destination for locals and tourists for its scenic views and all kinds of events that take place here from film shooting to yoga classes.
Los Angeles City Hall
A 27-story icon built almost 90 years ago is even more impressive from up close. The City Hall is illuminated with 3D animation on New Year’s Eve and is the place to be for all Angelenos and travelers.
Union Station and El Pueblo
High ceilings, Moorish details, marble floors and Art Deco of Union Station are awe-inspiring, to say the least. Come and see for yourself!
An architectural must-see in LA is the city’s oldest landmarked building and has been featured in many Hollywood movies.
The Broad, or the Museum of Contemporary Art
2000 artworks or 5000? Free entrance or entrance fee? Big line or no line? There are some other differences between these two art museums, but both should be in your bucket list if you are an art lover.
Los Angeles Central Library
90-year old Public Library looks fabulous! Say hello to a tiny dragon in the fountain in front of the library – he’s so cute!
Ice rink? Picnic spot? Architecture tour? Photo-op? Pershing Square is All-in-One place for you.
Grand Central Market
Los Angeles in 3 days is not commplete without a Farmer's Market! In-the-know Angelenos know that Grand Central Market is more than a landmark. It’s organic coffee, great vibes and food from all over the world.
Angel’s Flight Railway
Though not operational, this beautiful railway is still a very instagrammable place. Enjoy the scene sipping your latte in G&B Coffee.
Tallest skyscrapers of DTLA. Financial district
Downtown Los Angeles is undergoing massive transformations and we are being lucky witnesses as the skyscrapers are getting higher, and there’s more to come!
Broadway Theater District
Listen to some fun facts and stories while you are walking in the largest historic theater district listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Staples, Microsoft Theater, LA Live
Your dreams come true! Thanks to a sophisticated food scene and world-known music and sports venues this area is the place to be in LA day and night, all year round. Take in the views and enjoy the atmosphere.
Drop-off at LA Live and Grammy Museum
Day 2 of 3 days in Los Angeles. Beverly Hills and Hollywood
If you never heard about the Grove before is only because Angelenos try to keep this place in secret to have it all themselves. And for good reason! This place is a paradise for shopaholics and foodies.
The street looks like a movie set. Everything stands still here. Gleaming avenue, gorgeous balconies, charming facades, bubbling fountains… romance is in the air here! Mind-blowing prices in luxury boutiques remind you that ir’s an elite shopping area as well.
Explore it in the morning or at night, on foot or by bike, in summer or winter (which feel almost the same here in LA, actually) – Sunset Strip offers both a sweeping panorama of Hollywood history and large scale entertainment – boutiques, restaurants, night clubs and whatever else you desire.
Hollywood Boulevard & Hollywood Walk of Fame
You’ve been waiting for this, right? We admire your patience and here’s your reward – over 2500 starts, the historical, cultural and cinematographic heritage of the Hollywood.
Hollywood Forever Cemetery
Founded almost 120 years ago, the 62-acre cemetery is fully devoted to legendary stars. Take your time and explore an impressive collection of old-fashioned statues, monuments and the crypts.
TCL Chinese and Dolby Theaters
We finish our tour here, but before saying good bye, here are a couple of tips for you: The largest IMAX auditorium in the world in TCL Chinese Theater is an indulgence fit for a sophisticated traveler like you. Take advantage! You'll remember this LA in 3 days adventure for the rest of your life!
And don’t forget – Dolby Theater is the place where Oscars take place every year, so don’t miss a tour that starts every half an hour. See the elegance of a European opera house, the celebrity hot spots and an Oscar statuette – it’s a lifetime experience!
Drop off at Hollywood.
Day 3 of 3 days in LA. Santa Monica
You may skip a couple of museums, or skip on sleep, but not going to Santa Monica when you’re in LA is a sin!
An hour ride from Los Angeles – and you’re here, in the happy place for happy people!
Morning Coffee in a Santa Monica bakery
Angelenos will travel to Santa Monica simply to pick up pastry from their favorite bakery. Wish such a big choice of really good places it’s a tough choice to pick one. You’ll have time and our guide’s expertise to choose the bakery you want to start your beautiful morning with. Creams and Dreams, Call me Cookie, Cookie Good, The Butter End Cakery, La Monarca Bakery, Vanilla Bake Shop, Milo and Olive – are all fully at your disposal.
Fun things to do in Santa Monika
At just 8.3 square miles, Santa Monika is a pilgrimage for fun lovers and adventurers. The big advantage of Santa Monica is that it’s very walkable, unlike LA.
Our Day 3 can be as complex or as simple as you want, as fast-paced or laid-back as you want. Here are must-do attractions you can choose from. We can do them all, rushing form one to another, or choose 3-5 things to do for the day. You decide!
- 26-Mile Bike Path
- Santa Monica Beach
- Third Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Pier
- Ocean Avenue
- Pacific Park
- Palisades Park
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Santa Monica Looff Hippodrome
- Santa Monica Farmers Market
* The itinerary is subject to change
|Extra costs (per person):||
Food and drinks
|Meet up & End location:||lobby of your hotel|
|Start time:||any time|
|Extra hours:||If you are having a good time and want your 3 days in Los Angeles tour last a little bit longer, you are welcome to do that. Please note: You will be charged 25 USD per an extra hour.|
|Tipping suggestions:||If you feel like you had a good experience, your guide would appreciate a tip. It's not mandatory. It's your decision whether you want to give your guide a tip.|
What you get:
- + A friend in Los Angeles.
- + Private & customized tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants.
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Los Angeles scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + An expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
*This 3-day Los Angeles tour can be modified to meet your preferences.
- It was the best family trip we had so far. At first we were rather worried to lose our three kids out of sight in such a vibrant city as LA, but our private guide did a great job keeping our children all by her side all the time. We have highly enjoyed visiting the famous Hollywood boulevard, the Museum of Contemporary Art and all the other touristic attractions. We are very grateful to the Friendly local guides for such an outstanding tour and a wonderful private guide.
Bilijana M, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sep 20, 2016
- Three days in LA tour is just what you need to fully explore and enjoy the city. The tour is well-organized, you can see all the attractions and also ask your private local guide any time you need help. I am not much into sightseeing usually, but I didn’t regret being taken to all the famous touristic spots in LA. My private guide told me everything about the prices, restaurants, shopping in the LA and next time I come back I’ll know where to go for the best deals on prices and the most exotic restaurants in the city.
Robin L, France, Sep 20, 2016
- We were extremely glad to spend 3 wonderful days in LA with the 3 Days in LA tour. This time we’ve seen the city from a different perspective. Keeping the fact that we’ve been to LA three times before, our guide took us to all the new places leaving us bemused and pleasantly surprised by all the sights we haven’t seen before. Judging by the fact that this trip inspired our son to settle here one day, we’d call this tour a big success and we’d rate it 100 out of 100.
Juan Carlos G, Mexico, Sep 20, 2016
- I would never have such an amazing introduction to the city without 3 days tour in LA. My private local guide shared so many interesting historical facts about the city with me. It was just what I needed: great sightseeing combined with new facts about the place and smartly organized tour. Highly recommended!
Kaitlyn B, Greenland, Sep 18, 2016
- Los Angeles is one of the most interesting cities for tourism. And with Friendly local guides it became one of the most fun trips we ever had. We had a wonderful private guide who told us amusing stories and took us to all of the cool places. Great experience and we highly recommend the 3 Day tour in LA to everyone who is interested in having the best trip to one of the coolest cities in America.
Thomas S, Germany, Sep 18, 2016